Friday, July 4, 2008

Not quite sure

I'm not quite sure about this blogger thing, I'm not quite sure about my life right now and I'm not quite sure where things are going to take me. I am sure though of my love for my family and friends, because with them in my life I can tackle all that will come at me. Up and over is the way I try to look at things for the most part. I had been blogging on myspace and I enjoyed it there was just something about putting thoughts down on "paper" that seemed to comfort me. It allowed me a chance to reflect and I felt that this might be as good of a time as any to break free from that particular site, where as my purpose there had been fulfilled. I was able to connect back up with some of the most amazing people that had touched my life in one way or another and for that I am truly grateful. So, here starts my blogging journey; where it will take me I'm not sure, but I know that I'll look forward to my times of inspiration and insight and hopefully you will also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute name for your blog. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey you,

You've been on my mind lately. What's been going on? You're moving or something?

Anonymous said...

LOL-- it's Jen Durham, by the way.