Tuesday, July 15, 2008

first,last, two O2 sensors, a coolant line and security later.

Well, well when it rains it pours, coolant in my case. I'm home writing this thanks to one of my very best friends, Dominic. That is because the coolant line in my car went and thankfully, while it was on the lift to check out my check engine light. The line looked like hell by the way and it's going to hurt like hell. Specially due to the fact that it won't be in till thurs and that wasn't even the reason I went in there. The reason was the check engine light and what the hell throw an oil change in there and it's a perfect trifecta of car care. I love my car don't get me wrong and it's been good to me, but you know what they say, "when it rains it pours" and something about "Murphy's Law." Eh, but it could be worse, hopefully it won't be. For now though, my car is about 15 miles away and it won't be back till I can grab a ride from some lovely person who I know. Me + walk + train + bus = work x two days. I'll see how much the O2 sensors end up to be with how much work goes into getting them out (how much crap breaks in the process). Thankfully, though, the motorcycle I own doesn't work. Still debating whether I should sell or fix that.
By the way, I signed on my apartment, which a wise friend said to me, " it must have been bittersweet." I'll leave that at that for now. Got to go shower, find a train schedule and sleeeeep.