Thursday, July 17, 2008

I tried

If nothing else I can have solstice in the fact that I tried. I tried I frigging tried any way I knew how and even if I didn't know how. Does that make me stupid? To a degree I'm sure; naive maybe more, I maybe thought that I could do it I could hold it all together. 30 man and this is where I am, yes, it could be a way worse place, but it could be better too. Who knows, if I had take a left instead of a right or if I had been honest with myself way long ago, but it's so easy to just go with the flow keep a low profile and continue down the same road even if it isn't necessarily the best route. Although it's like a scratch ticket you can pick the type that has the most winning tickets still available which is located at the store that sells the most "winners," but we all know that doesn't guarantee you the jackpot and even if you do get the jackpot you can squander it all away then wonder were it went....