Tuesday, July 8, 2008

me

Well with all that's been going on lately, I've been reflecting quite a bit on who I am, what I like and what makes/made me...me.
obviously, though I try to adjust it, it seems as though I'm more of a night person than a morning person. I like to get up early and do things, but I also stay up frequently. I like sports, but only if I can get into it. For example, a local team because I then have a connection. I enjoy the competition, but I also know my limits so, if I could thrive in the game I'm all in. I played many sports through life and enjoyed them all at one time or another, but I loved rugby. It was great there was a position for every type of person and everyone had an important role. I love my family. I don't think I'd ever move far far away for and extended period of time because I love them just too much. Although, I've lived right down the street for 4 years and don't go over as much as I should. I'm low key and low maintaince and that's ok with me. I don't wear much make-up unless there's a function or something. I'm not a big fan of those chicks that gob it on like a clown face-who are they kidding?! but I guess to each his own. I don't color my hair although I'm probably going to have to start soon- grays what the hell.. I'm half Portiguee and the other half Welsh/Scottish /mutt and I love it. Wish I could speak Portuguese or play the bagpipes hey there's always time I guess? right! I've traveled a bit, but would love to more I love "off the beaten path" places the little restaurant that not everybody knows or the little food store that sells the best...whatever. There is so much to see and do. I want to see and do it all, but I like to do that with others in order to enjoy it better. I used to like to enjoy it whatever "it" may have been with my significant other, but they usually wasn't to into whatever I was or just "didn't care," so I didn't want that to limit ME. I love to travel with a picnic lunch of pb&j or hit up a great local restaurant. I'm flexible for the most part. I like to be considered and appreciated and if you do that I will go out of my way for you. I've been to beautiful places, not because I wasn't afraid to go, but because I didn't let the fear rule me. I'm trustworthy and can't lie very well at all. I like cats better than dogs I think because they can just take care of them self, but will let you know that you are loved (and they go in a box ;-]. I love all things that are food. I love to have a garden and go fishing. I'm so my mother and my father rolled into one it's scary. I rub my face when I'm getting a buzz and get red cheeks from wine. I'm overweight, but I'm working on that and I'm the only one who can. I like being active, but sometimes it takes a little bit to get motivated. All those theories on motion and force you know?! I like nascar an that's ok I'm not a freak about any of it and it's more than just cars going around a circle. I didn't see myself where I am now. I don't have many or any maybe for that matter regrets, I think things happen for a reason. I believe in a higher power and want to find a church that I would like going to the minister at the one where I grew-up doesn't inspire me. I'm late to things, time wise. It's not that I don't care it's just that I usually get wrapped up in whatever else is going on and need to take my self away from it instead, but I don't blame any of that on anyone else but me. I have only a few really great friends, all of which I've fallen out of touch with for a period of time, but I now make a concerted effort. I make new friends slowly as maybe I'm afraid to put my self out there. Who knows?! I'm really tired and should have gone to bed a long time ago, so that's it for now