Sunday, July 6, 2008

new location

Sunday, July 06, 2008
Current mood: nervous Category: Life
Well, seeing as though myspace reminds me of high school a bit (with all due respect), because there are people on myspace that if I never saw or heard about in my life again I'd be ok with, I've started up a blogspot. So, if you're reading this blog then I suspect that you read my blogs and you are welcome to visit my blogspot and see what I have to say (if you care to) and you can comment without having to sign in or anything. I'm going to be going through quite a bit of change in the coming future and maybe in some small way this will help me be just that much stronger. Take care all. Hug you're significant other, and or tell your friends how much they mean to you and make sure to visit and express love to your family. They are the links that help make you strong and can pick you up when you fall or get pushed down. Then stand up strong on your own two feet and do the same for them.
http://thelobstermansdaughter.blogspot.com/

Here I am, where I'll be I don't know. Thank you Lori for our walk and talk today. Ann for my toes and for eating the middle of my bread I won't forget that, I love you. I needed that so bad. Because now I know that someday, I have hope that there will again be someone who will want to eat the middle of my bread again and hand me their crust. Kim, sorry I didn't make it over, but I truly appreciate the invitation. Mel, I hope you had fun at the race, we watched the whole thing and I just have to find Ann a cool driver to like and she'll be hooked :-]. Tomorrow maybe church, we'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whenever you need your bread-insides eaten, I'll be there :)
love you Mary!

(look at those pretty toes!)
like your name on here, btw!

TravDaddy said...

Welcome to the "Bloggy Blog" world Mary! I am still living a little thru my wife with it all but enjoy keeping tabs on the people I care about...like you :)

Anonymous said...

We'll walk and talk anytime! And get dunks iced coffee at the end.

Hope you're enjoying the new book!