Thursday, July 10, 2008

hot and humid

It's been pretty humid around here which makes the heat a bit more intense. I say that because it's not like we're in a heat wave because the temps haven't been over 90, but you'd never know with the way it feels out. I guess it's all ok in the end though because it is the middle of the summer and I work inside. I took a great walk this afternoon after work with my friend Amy. It was hot though and If she had said "want to stop" I think that there was this big bit of me that wouldn't have hesitated. But we didn't and we finished the whole three plus miles; heat, warm drinking water and all. Checked out an apartment today and I think it might be "the one" I'm not sure, but I got great vibes, the lady was nice, it's slightly more than I want to pay, but I'll see. Although, I found out that my friend's old place is for rent and they said that it was great and big. So, now I'm not 100% sure yet. Hopefully I can go see it tomorrow then make a decision. Got to get the ball rolling. Awe, man I'm sleepy, I'll grab a shower in the am and pass out for now.