Tuesday, August 5, 2008

been a while

Man I've just been so crazy lately, I've had good intentions on writing something here, but just have been so wrapped-up in life. I'm moved and love it I come and go as I please, I keep things how I want to and I do whatever the f' I want. Though, I can tell that this is going to be quick because a smart friend said I should curb my staying up late by having a strong drink, well I took her advice...hahaha I see what she was getting at I could totally pass out right now. I think that it helps that I don't have to work tomo YES!!! Which is so excellent I was supposed to have a half day, but I thought I need a little sanity break and to have the whole day, so I got it- smart, smart Mary!! Only bad thing is that I'm getting the cortisone shot in my back again tomorrow #2 of 3 it hurts, but hopefully it will all work out in the end. Thusly, I made the executive decision that I needed a massage to rid myself of some of my stress, so I hooked that up for 9am excellent. Ah, off to finish my drink and pass out, here's wishing me dreams of massages and other nice things.